Elevator Lindo-Levin 3mm Straight are designed for loosening the tooth from the Periodontal Ligament (PDL) to aid extraction. The elevator tips are serrated, 3 Saw Serration. The elevator is pushed into the periodontal gap in apical direction until the serrations will grip on the tooth roots. The root is extracted via a barb effect by straight pulling without leverage.
The serrated working end is very helpful during the initial phase of tooth extraction. Lindo-Levien Elevator are available with 3mm & 4mm working tips, and with straight and curved designs.
Technical Specifications of Lindo-Levien Elevators:
- Total length of instrument is 15.5cm
- Long handle design, with thumb rest
- Available in both straight and curved tips
- Available with 3mm and 4mm working tips
- Durable high grade surgical stainless-steel
- Completely sterilizable
- Satin Steel Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
Please follow the user instructions and explanations to avoid damage caused by most common errors in the re-processing / hygiene chain errors. For more details about our products and services, please contact us at email@example.com