Kelly dissecting scissors include innovative working ends with pointed tips and short blades. Super cute cutting edges maximize the precision during sharp dissection. The Kelly operating scissor has beveled blades that ensure clean dissection planes with minimal effort. Delicate long shanks of Kelly Scissors allow the surgeon to reach the depths of oral/body cavities.
Kelly scissors are available in both Curved and Straight designs. The scissors can be further classified as;
- Regular Cut Kelly Scissor: Both cutting edges are smooth, both rings have satin steel finish
- Super Cut Kelly Scissors: One cutting edge is serrated. One thumb ring is Gold color coated for identification.
- Tungsten Carbide Kelly Scissors: Both Cutting edges are inserted with tungsten carbide tips. One edge is smooth and one cutting edge is fine serrated. Both rings thumb rings are Gold color coated for identification.
Tungsten Carbide curved and straight Kelly scissors are available in stock on our online shop. These are the most commonly used operating scissors. Tungsten Carbide inserts bonded to surgical grade stainless steel on both edges for smooth, controlled cutting and maximum durability.
Technical Specifications of Kelly Scissors:
- Total length of instrument is 160mm (16cm)
- Available in Regular, Super and Tungsten Carbide Inserted Cut designs
- Available in both straight and curved cutting edges
- Color coded thumb rings for easy identification
- Durable high grade surgical stainless-steel
- Completely sterilizable
- Satin Steel Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
Please follow the user instructions and explanations to avoid damage caused by most common errors in the re-processing / hygiene chain errors. For more details about our products and services, please contact us at email@example.com