8D Periosteal Raspatory or Elevator is a dental hand instrument used to elevate and reflect the mucoperiosteum, exposing the underlying bone during oral surgeries. It is a double ended hand instrument with one large flap 5.5mm and one small flap 4.5mm. 8D Periosteal elevator makes flap reflection and retraction extremely easy.
8D Periosteal Raspatory can be use in multiple areas in the mouth. The Ergonomically designed, hollow handle design ensures the most comfortable no-slip grip.
Technical Specifications of 8D Periosteal Elevator:
- Total length of instrument is 171mm
- Double ended hand instrument
- Large tip size is 5.5mm and small tip size is 4.5mm
- Blunt cutting edges with flap curvature
- Also available with Black color coated working tips
- Durable high grade surgical stainless-steel
- Completely sterilizable
- Satin Steel Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
Please follow the user instructions and explanations to avoid damage caused by most common errors in the re-processing / hygiene chain errors. For more details about our products and services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org