Rubber Dam Forceps are needed to stretch the jaws of the rubber dam clamp to open in a controlled manner during placement and removal. One of the most commonly used Rubber Dam Forceps is Ivory pattern.
The Ivory rubber dam forceps are able to reach around the bow of any clamp without tilting, which is the most important factor when reversing a clamp. The straight head design of Ivory rubber dam clamp forceps allow easy gripping and placement of any clamp size.
Ivory pattern has stabilizers that prevent the clamp from rotating on the beaks. It limits the use of Ivory forceps to teeth that are within a range of normal angulation.
Technical Specifications of Ivory Rubber Dam Forceps:
- Total length of instrument is 17cm
- Ivory Straight head design
- Smooth spring enables quick and easy placement and removal of clamps
- Long Shanks with locking mechanism
- Surgical stainless-steel material is used
- Completely sterilizable
- Satin Steel Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
Please follow the user instructions and explanations to avoid damage caused by most common errors in the re-processing / hygiene chain errors. For more details about our products and services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org